Firearm Safety Class
Gun Safety Training
Safety Class & Certified Gun Training in Massachusetts
Certified Training for Your Class A License to Carry (LTC) or Firearm Identification Card (FID)
Massachusetts requires any individual applying for a class A LTC or FID card to pass a State Police approved safety course from a certified trainer. The most common course offered is the LTC-007 (NRA Home Safety Course), and this is what we teach. There is no shooting component for this class, safe gun handling and general safety knowledge are first and foremost when it comes to firearms.
- You will learn about the safe handling of firearms and ammunition.
- You will learn about the various parts of the handgun, the ammunition they use, and how to properly handle and store them.
- You will learn how to load and unload the most common types of handguns.
- You will learn the Laws pertaining to transportation, home storage, and the proper use of a firearm. We will also go over the application process.
- The class duration is approximately 4 – 5 hours depending on class size and amount of questions.
- Request to open a Sunday class can be made.